top of page
Providing Optimal Nutrition for the Ewes, Rams, and
Our focus on regenerative agriculture is better for the animals, better
for the environment and better for the consumer.
- Automated feed kitchen to ensure consistent nutritious feed for ewes and lambs.
- Minimizes labor and equipment through
automation, reducing the carbon footprint.
- Feed is formulated to meet all nutrient needs of the sheep.
- Multiple feed recipes are formulated to meet the needs of the ewes and lambs while gestating, lactating, drying off, breeding, and growing.
- All recipes are formulated in collaboration with our consulting veterinarian/ nutritionist.
- Minimal equipment and human activity in the
barn helps reduce carbon footprint and ensures
more comfort for the sheep.
- Automated bunk feeding ensures the correct ration and proper amounts to the correct sheep, minimizing waste.
- Provides the ability to feed sheep multiple times a day, ensuring optimal comfort and nutrition.
- Premium Feed: High source of energy, highly
digestible with appropriate levels of protein.
- Feed Efficiency: A diet that includes micro-greens improve production per pound of
- Water Smart: Implementing hydroponically
grown micro-greens into the diet uses 99% less
water than traditional irrigated feed.
- Used straw and manure is sold to local farmers which produce hay for the Sheep Discover Center.
- The Sheep Discover Center team works with an agronomist to improve manure quality.
- Composting natural ingredients to improve local soil health with natural nutrients and organic matter.
bottom of page